Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a Wonderful World . . .

As I was driving home from school today, I found myself in a RIDICULOUSLY good mood. It was perfectly beautiful outside, there was a gorgeous Texas sunset, I'd just had some good hugs, and I was headed home before 7pm! What's more, I had a Good Cello Day, and my performance for Early Music Hour went pretty well! I was thinking about mi novio (it's less weird in Spanish), and that always puts a smile on my face. And then, as if to underscore the wonderful mood, my iPod decides to play "What a Wonderful World." I feel that, Pops.

To add to it all, my dad called on my way home, saying we were going out to dinner: Thai food! My favorite. And especially inviting, since all I'd eaten since 8am was a half of a PB&J left over from yesterday.

I feel so blessed lately. There are so many good and exciting things happening in my life right now. Things are working out pretty well right now, and I know it's because of the hand of the Lord. I'm happy. Except I just got a cramp in my foot--yowza!

Still, life is good, foot cramp notwithstanding.