Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Way to a (wo)Man's Heart . . .

. . . is through her stomach. And watching "Ratatouille" has made me think about my favorite foods. So, here is a list of my all-time favorite fare, in no particular order:

* hummus--I love hummus.
* mango sticky rice
* a good, ripe, juicy peach
* crisp-tender steamed broccoli
* chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream--I have several favorite flavors of ice cream, but this is the king of them all
* Fuji apples
* bananas
* Honey-Nut Cheerios--with 2% milk
* miso soup
* edamame--steamed, salted soybeans in their pods
* agedashi tofu
* Masaman curry (with tofu)
* tomato-basil soup
* grilled cheese sandwich
* pb&j--especially on an English muffin
* Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
* watermelon--but it has to be REALLY good
* biscuits
* baby carrots
* yogurt-granola parfait
* cheesecake

mmmmm . . .

This is what happens when you watch a movie about food after you've started fasting . . .

No comments: