Monday, August 13, 2007

To allot time for S&H . . .

Since my birthday falls in a month, I thought I would post my birthday wish list now so that the mass orders to Amazon.com and other major retailers doesn't crash their system. Thoughtful of me, I know. I'm a giver.

I'm including generals and specifics, so if you're like me and you have no clue what to get people, you can do that. If, on the other hand, you're one of those who prefers just general guidelines and gets pleasure out of choosing the perfect gift, then go to it!

DVDs:
Season 1 of the Adventures of Pete & Pete, any season but the first of King of the Hill, Stranger than Fiction, March of the Penguins, the Lizzie McGuire movie, Pay it Forward, Nacho Libre, or anything else that makes me laugh, cry, and / or fall in love.

Music:
Anything by Ella Fitzgerald, Miles Davis, Wynton Marsalis, the Turtle Island String Quartet, Django Reinhardt, Diana Krall, Mischa Maisky, Bjork, Bela Fleck (and the Flecktones) . . .
choral music based on liturgical texts . . .
OR your favorite music, whatever that may be.

Books:
Things that make you think about your life.

Stationary:
Anything cute that makes me want to write lots of letters. This includes stickers, and stamps.

Jewelry:
Earrings. For sensitive ears.

Love letters:
Handwritten & (somewhat) sincere.

Hugs:
Any variety, except the dreaded side-hug.

A boyfriend:
Tall and handsome.

No comments: