Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Strange Happenings Afoot in Ole Denton-town . . .

I think I just saw a UFO. Now, there's no way that I can be certain of this, but it seems the only logical explanation for what my mother and I saw as we walked our dog around the block. The only logical explanation.

The light coming from behind the tree seemed like it might have been lightning. But it kept flashing, in the same area of the sky, as though it were sending some kind of signal . . .

As we walked a little futher, enabling us to see more of the sky behind the tree, we noticed the light source was filling the whole section of the sky with light--green, blue, white, pink--flashing all the time. Then, suddenly, the lights stopped.

After talking with my dad, we determined that the only feasable conclusion involves aliens, coming to Earth to begin taking over. The lights were clearly meant as a "go ahead" signal--their advanced sort of morse code--for the rest of the aliens on planet Snorg, signaling that the coast was clear, and that they could all land their little spaceships in Denton and everywhere else.

I don't know what the Snorgians will do when they take over planet Earth, but it's been nice knowing you all, in the likely event that we never see each other again.

No comments: