Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Birthday Wishlist

As you all know, my birthday is rapidly approaching. I don't want you all to stress out about finding me the perfect gift, so in order to make it easy for you, I'll post some great gift ideas in varying price ranges, although in no particular order.

*Canon PowerShot 8.0 MP digital ELPH camera. I don't really expect this at all, but the real fact of the matter is that I don't expect to get ANYTHING on my list, so I can dream, right?? I somewhat hate my current digital camera, and I've heard nothing but positive reviews from those who have Canons.

*Heroes, particularly season 1 (but secondarily season 2)

*a bike lock

*gift cards are always fun

*the Black Hole rockstop

*mechanical pencils

*a Korg tuner

*your favorite CD

2 comments:

hchan said...

Hey cool, our blogs have similar names!! Fancy that :)

Jeanette said...

The blogger-ness is relatively new, so I forgive you. Mr. and Mrs. Rebellious Teen, eh? I like it. And you.
And I want a digital camera, as well. My birthday's only two months after yours...