Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm a Thief!

I stole this from Jessie's blog. She didn't tag me, but I'm sitting here at the church with no space to practice but with internet access--so here goes:



10 years ago: I was thirteen--just out of 7th grade--awkward, and trying desperately to be "cool," which at thirteen meant little more than wearing the right kind of shoes and hanging out with the right people (even so, I couldn't quite cut it). I was unhappy and trying to be someone I was not, and having a hard time trying to make who I was and who I wanted to be the same person.

5 years ago: It was the summer between high school and my first year of college, and was in very many ways an important one for me. I was eighteen and thought I had reached the pinnacle of my existence. During this summer, I had my first pseudo-boyfriend (along with my first kiss), was preparing madly for the cross-country move, and DEFINITELY thought the world revolved around me.

5 months ago: It was January. I had just returned from a trip to Hawai'i with my family--the first time I'd been away from Andy since we'd started dating three months prior--and I'd just realized how much I missed him and wanted him to be a part of my life.


5 things on my to-do list:

1. practice, practice, practice
2. write a letter to the grandparents
3. call the temple
4. try to get a hold of the lady for a ride to church on Sunday
5. practice some more


5 snacks:

1. baby carrots
2. apples and peanut butter
3. Clif bars
4. peanut butter crackers
5. okay, cookies.


5 billionaire things:

1. buy a house for Andy and me
2. buy a baroque cello, and maybe upgrade my modern cello
3. travel the world: Japan, India, Egypt, Australia, Thailand, Brazil, etc.
4. found a school for children in developing countries
5. donate to lots of charities


5 places I have lived:

1. Sierra Dr.
2. Magnolia St.
3. The Regency #11
4. The Regency #13
5. The Random House


5 things you might not know about me:

1. My right eye is way worse than my left eye
2. I'm a sucker for reality TV shows
3. I've been a vegetarian since my freshman year of high school
4. My bra size
5. I wash my feet almost every night before I go to bed


5 people I tag:

I refuse to tag five people.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Yeah, I don't think I know your bra size... I never bothered to check. I'm sure that's acceptable.