Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Being sick sucks.

So I've spent the last two days quarantined in my house, with my main activities being (1) sleeping, and (2) juice-drinking. I felt pretty excited to venture back out into my school routine today, even though I'm still on 85% here . . .

My excitement was completely obliterated by the fact that my prof was extra-snippy today. I wanted to just say, "LOOK, I DID YOUR STUPID ASSIGNMENT LYING IN BED SICK, I CAME TO SCHOOL TODAY EVEN THOUGH I STILL FEEL LIKE CRAP! GET OFF MY BACK!" She was just being very unlikeable today. I'll give her that maybe I'm just a little hyper-sensitive due to the fact that I'm not feeling well, as well as the fact that I've had such limited human contact in the past few days . . . nevertheless, it really did not make me happy that I made the extreme effort to get out of my sick-bed, shower, dress, and make it to my class on time.

Nevertheless, I'm still feeling loads better than I was before. My fever and chills have subsided, I once again actually have a desire to eat food (on a side note, while I was sick, I lost a coupla pounds), and while I still feel like my head is underwater, I can breathe somewhat, my sore throat is gone, and I feel ALMOST normal.

Maybe if I take it easy for a couple more days, I'll be all better by the end of the week. I certainly hope so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Samantha Fox in Athens! Next Saturday,
myitalodisco.blogspot.com
DJ Kostas