Thursday, March 1, 2007

What a Day

One of those crazy long days, where you flit from one thing to another without a spare moment. Yet, for some reason, I'm in quite a good mood. Maybe it's delerium.

Or maybe it just doesn't take much to make me happy these days. Seeing Chris and later Nate-dawgg in the library today made me really happy. Going out to dinner with a handful of my favorite people also made me really happy. In fact, I'm realizing more and more every day that there are so many people who don't even have to do anything at all to fill me with joy. I just look at them and smile, because I love who they are. And I just want to be around them and touch their forearms or scratch their back or play with their hair or just touch them somehow, and exist in their presence. And that's all I need to feel good.

Seriously though, people are so good to me that it's ridiculous. I like it though, I'm not gonna lie.

I appreciate this odd mood I'm in. I'm exhausted, and it's a big weekend, and there is so much that I should have done that I didn't get a chance to do and "miles to go before I sleep," but I'm still pretty darn content, and just filled with so much love.

I LOVE YOU. Yes, you.

No comments: