Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Juxtaposition Game

Lately, I've been thinking of how it's funny to put things that are different against one another and laugh at what separates them. Everybody likes to laugh at differences! Here're a few gems:




How the Democratic National Convention does cowboy hats. They look like pretty normal people, right?




How the G.O.P. Convention does cowboy hats. Now, I'm not making any political statements here, but I will say that I have a hard time taking people seriously who dress in matching cowboy hats if they're anyplace but a rodeo (or, y'know, my high school's Honor Guard).

Here's another one:



"Hi, I'm a Mac."




" . . . and I'm a PC." I particularly like how they're doing the same thing, but Steve Jobs just looks SO MUCH COOLER than ol' Bill Gates.

Then, of course, "it's like . . . "








There you go. Lots of fun, eh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not fun. Could've been funnier.