Saturday, June 7, 2008

In Canada . . .

Canadian squirrels are much less cute than American squirrels.

Here's a cute little American grey squirrel:



Awww! Now have a look-see at his Canadian counterpart:



Oh, well. I guess it could be worse. It could be the dreaded Russian squirrel:



Ahh, thank you, Google Image Search.

Well, life's crazy. I don't really want to get into what I mean by that exactly until things are finalized, but I will say that I think it's true what John Lennon said: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." I can't even begin to tell you the number of times life has snuck up on me and given me something great (and totally unexpected). I guess it's just a testament of the fact that there is someone up there looking out for me, and that He knows what is best for me.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Tom,Ana said...

John Lennon knows what's best for you?