Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Welcome to Christmas Break.

Now that I have all the time in the world to make my squeaky little blog-voice heard, I find myself struggling to come up with anything worth saying.

So, I'll pleasure you with my vacation to-do list (more of a list of my personal goals, I suppose):

*Read! I want to reread 1984, The Four Agreements, and maybe The Heart is a Lonely Hunter and read The Forest People and (as per Andy's encouragement) the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

*Put my room together once and for all. It's currently in a state of complete disarray and I HATE it. (I switched bedrooms over Thanksgiving Break, and haven't had time or energy to devote to making my new room make sense until now.)

*Exercise more--like, at least a couple 2-3 times a week. Yeah, I've been slacking, and I feel somewhat pallid as a result. Plus, you know, supermodel.

*Write in my journal. Once a week at least. Again, I've been slacking, although not for lack of effort. I just seem to fall asleep before I can complete an entry.

*Ahh, SLEEP! I'm going to sleep during the break.

*Choose my rep for next semester.

*Study for the Music History Grad Placement Exam. For Fall, I missed passing the first half by one lousy question, and I don't want to land myself in remedial music history.

Uhh, that's all I can think of right now. But hooray for the break!

No comments: