Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Break, Here I Come!

Yay! I survived today! Now all I have to do is get through tomorrow--two more lessons (to stack on the four I had today), and then it'll be THANKSGIVING BREAK! Which means--barring practicing for the two juries, preparing two 20-minute presentations, and solidifying my part for the recital that will all ensue shortly after the break, and moving into my new room (i.e., my brother's old room)--I have four and a half days to do absolutely nothing. In other words, now that I don't have school, I'll have time to do everything I should have been doing all semester long.

Is it bad that I don't even really know when classes end? Or when my finals will be? Or that I'm not really concerned about either of those?

I'm one of those people who never really knows what's going on. You know how some people can tell you exactly when daylight savings ends or when school is off for Presidents' Day or all of that stuff? That is not me. Somehow, I just keep going to class until the teacher says something like, "Well, it's been a pleasure having you in class this semester, good luck on the final . . ." and it all works out okay. Maybe someday I'll be on top of things.

I can't believe it's already so close to the end of the semester. Wild. And what a semester it has been. I kind of can't wait for Christmas already.

No comments: