Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh, I guess I'll miss BYU

Things on my "must-do while at BYU" list that remain yet undone (and will probably never be done by me):

*hike the Y
*go skiing
*have a boyfriend
*take Social Dance 180
*attend DanceSport
*attend a Vocal Point concert
*watch an entire BYU sporting event
*go on a blind date
*go to a mocktail party
*makeout under the Bell Tower
*go on a date to devotional, fireside, stake or general conference, etc.
*learn the Cougar Fight Song
*purchase BYU apparel
*be an EFY counselor
*eat at the Skyroom
*take a class from Bro. Bott
*speak in a BYU ward
*go to the Holi festival at the Hare Krishna temple
*go to the Llamafest at the Hare Krishna temple

1 comment:

Braden said...

You practically went on a blind date with me.

Also, sad that you'll never have Brother Bott. He's amazing.